Guided Access limits your iOS device to a single app and lets you control which features are available. You can turn on Guided Access when you want to ensure attendees cannot access the devices other applications or settings.
Set up Guided Access
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access.
- Turn on Guided Access.
- Tap Passcode Settings, then tap Set Guided Access Passcode.
- Enter a passcode, then reenter it. From here, you can also turn on Face ID or Touch ID as a way to end a Guided Access session.
Start a Guided Access session
- Open the app that you want, then triple-click the Home button.
- If you want parts of your screen to stop responding to touch, use one finger to circle those areas.
- Tap Start.
Control which features are available
- To turn off features or set a time limit, triple-click the Home or side button, then tap Options. If you don't see Options, triple-click the Home or side button again and enter your passcode.
- Turn on the options that you want, then tap Done